Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Video Tutorial on Creating a K-1 Progress Report Template (Deficiency Report)

Click on the tutorial to see how to create a Progress Report Template or Deficiency Report for the K-1 (Standards) gradebook. You may make the video larger by clicking on the small rectangle in the bottom right hand side of the video window.

By watching tutorials this way, you may view whenever and wherever you want to. You may pause, replay, and do it as you go. This is a great tool for our visual learners. I plan on making more tutorials, and hope to help you in this way.

It is also a great way to organize all of the information that I send you through emails. I will be subscribing you to this blog, which means that you will automatically receive an email if I have updated the blog. I know with file storage limits in our H-drive and email we are all trying to clean out things as much as we can. This will hopefully cut down on memory space. I will post a link to the fortshare site, the campus website, and you may want to bookmark this site as well in your web browser.

No comments:

Post a Comment